Saturday, July 14, 2012

Bear in pyjamas

Made a bear in pyjamas today. It's about 5 inches and will be used on a cake. Looks like a lot of fondant but I shaped the bear's body, head and legs with LCM (Australia's version of Rice Krispie Treats). I read the idea from Brontecakes at CakeCentral Forum last night and simply had to try it today. So I got some LCMs and 3 hours later, here's my bear, fast asleep and snoring. Thanks Brontecakes!
 I love foreshortening.... LOL...

Wonder what a bear's bum is like? Hahaha. Just wanting to show off my anal retentiveness. Notice the soles of his slippers and also notice how they appear worn out in some areas?
Sorry, no progress photos either. I didn't take any coz I wasn't sure it'll turn out. I promise I'll take pictures next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bloggers.com

Bloggers - Meet Millions of Bloggers